Search

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Black Bean and Bacon Quesadilla's

This is a no fail meal in my house. My family would be happy to eat these everyday. This is my go to recipe when I'm too busy to cook a big meal. Quesadilla's are so easy to make and you can put almost anything on them. My favorite quesadilla is from a local mexican restaurant. It's called a black bean florentine quesadilla. It has spinach and black beans on it...yum! But I'm the only one in my family that will eat spinach so I don't make the Florentine at home.


Ingredients:
1 can black beans (rinsed and drained)
1 pack 8 inch tortillas
1/2 cup real bacon bits
2 cups shredded cheese
butter

Directions:
Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spread a thin layer of butter on one side of a tortilla and than place it butter side down in the skillet. Sprinkle desired amount of cheese, black beans and bacon bits on top. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Use a spatula to fold it in half when it's done.


0 comments:

Post Message...

 
Blogging tips