Search

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs

I make these with turkey bacon and turkey dogs but they can be made with regular bacon and hot dogs. There are several ways to cook them. They can be cooked on the grill or fried in a pan until the bacon is crispy or baked in an oven. I prefer to cook them in the oven but I can't wait to try them on the grill.

Ingredients:
hot dogs
bacon
BBQ sauce

Wrap a slice of bacon around each hot dog. Slather it in BBQ sauce than grill them, fry them or bake them. I bake them at 400 for 20 minutes.
Note: I have not tried to fry them in a pan but I would think that you would leave the BBQ sauce off while you cook them and add it later.

Leave me a message and tell me how you cooked your bacon wrapped hot dogs. Did you use turkey or pork?

0 comments:

Post Message...

 
Blogging tips