Search

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Baked Spasagna

Baked Spasagna is one of my favorite meals from Cheddar's restaurant. I was so excited when I found a similar recipe on the internet and I must share it with you. You will notice that I did not add the ground beef to the sauce in this photo. That's because on this particular day my family requested meatballs instead. (meatball recipe coming soon)


16 oz spaghetti noodles
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup milk
olive oil (for baking dish)

MEAT SAUCE:
1/2 pounds ground beef
24 oz jar of spaghetti sauce

Cook ground beef and than mix with spaghetti sauce and set aside.
Cook noodles according to the package. Rinse and drain noodles.
Mix together mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese and milk. Than use your hands to mix it with the noodles.
Rub a baking dish with olive oil and than pour the spaghetti mixture in the dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. After it's done and slightly cooled cut into squares and top with the meat sauce.


0 comments:

Post Message...

 
Blogging tips