Search

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Meatloaf Patties

Every single person in my family are picky eaters (including myself). My husband and son like ground beef while my daughter and I like ground turkey. This is a meal that works with both ground beef and ground turkey. My husband and son eat it like a hamburger with cheese on a bun while my daughter and I just eat the patty with Katsup.


Ingredients:

1 pound ground beef (or ground turkey)
1 box Stove Top stuffing
1 cup water
1 egg

Mix all of the ingredients together and then form them into patties (makes 6-8 patties). Cook them like you would a hamburger patty. I cook them on my George Foreman grill and they are done in about 5 minutes. That beats waiting an hour for meatloaf in the oven!

You don't have to make this into patties on the grill you can also make a meatloaf out of it and bake it in the oven at 375 for 1 hour. I've even seen a recipe where you cook it in a crock pot. I will have to try it.

Leave a comment and let me know how you like to cook yours. Did you make patties or a loaf?

0 comments:

Post Message...

 
Blogging tips