Search

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ranch Chicken

This is a recipe I like to make from Betty Crocker. The only difference is I bake them instead of frying them in a pan. I try to avoid frying at all costs, not just because it's unhealthy but because I'm just not good at it. So it's safe to say that you will not find many (if any) fried foods on my blog. One of the things I like about this recipe is that you can use spicy mustard in place of the ranch dressing and it's just as good.


Ingredients:
Boneless chicken breasts (halves)
Ranch dressing (or spicy mustard)
bread crumbs (any flavor)
Parmesan cheese

Brush the dressing on all sides of the chicken and then coat with bread crumbs. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
.
The taste will be mild so don't be afraid to slather it on. I used about a tablespoon of ranch dressing on each piece of chicken.

0 comments:

Post Message...

 
Blogging tips